segunda-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2014

A love letter... For you!

To You, my beautiful daughter,
My dearest daughter I’m writing you this letter to tell you, once more, how much I love you and how beautiful you are, hoping that this time you'll believe me. Before I created this world, before the seas, the rivers and the mountains, I thought of you, I imagined you. He chose us in him before the foundation of the world”- Ephesians 1:4. Look at all my creations; the mountains, the rivers, the seas, see how beautiful they are? Let me tell you one thing: you are more beautiful than all of them together!
I have seen your struggle, I have seen your pain. You have no idea how much it hurts me to see you suffering. Come to me, let me take care of your problems. There is nothing I can’t fix. Come to me, all of you who are struggling and burdened, and I will give you rest.”- Matthew 11:28.
I have such an amazing plan for you! A much better plan than the one you had pictured for yourself.
”For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” -Jeremiah 29:11
The thing I want the most in this world is for you to be happy, and I can do that. I just need you to trust me. I will not force you to do anything, I love you and because of that I made you free. That’s why I can’t help you unless you ask me to.
There is one thing that I want you to stop doing; stop comparing yourself with other girls. Stop wondering if you are good enough, stop doubting of your beauty. I have given you a set of qualities and gifts that no other girl has ever received. You are unique. Your qualities are unique. Your beauty is unique. And you are enough! I didn’t forgot to give you anything. You are beautiful just the way you are. If only you could see through my eyes how beautiful you are...
And don’t forget my child, that when I created you, I also created a husband for you. Someone that will love you more than any other woman in this world. He thinks you are the most beautiful girl in this world, and because of that, he will want to marry you. You! And no other girl. To him, you are the most beautiful woman he could have hoped for. Don’t worry if you haven’t met him yet. You will meet him in MY perfect time. Keep praying for him, He needs your prayers. If you want, I can keep him safe and help him prepare to be the best man for you too. You see, the only reason you are not together now is because at least one of you isn’t ready yet. That’s why you should pray for both of you every day. Enjoy each day of your singleness, I have many gifts for this period of your life. Many daughters of mine throuw away the gifts I give them by worrying too much instead of trusting me. Don’t do the same mistake. Trust me, I know what I’m doing. Have I ever failed you?

Before I finish let me just assure you of one thing: You are loved. I love you like you were my only daughter, like there was no one else in this world, just you and me. I have always been by your side and I will never leave you. And I will never love you any less than I do now. I gave my life for you, that’s how much I love you!
And every time you fall (and you will many times) be sure that I will be there to help you get up again. With me, you are invincible.
You are beautiful, you are enough and you are loved,
With love,

Your Father, God.