7 Habits of Chronically Unhappy People
by Tamara Star
«The difference between a happy and unhappy life is how often and how long we stay there.»
1. Your default belief is that life is hard.
2. You believe most people can't be trusted.
3. You concentrate on what's wrong in this world versus what's right.
4. You compare yourself to others and harbor jealousy.
5. You strive to control your life.
6. You consider your future with worry and fear.
7. You fill your conversations with gossip and complaints.